Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Update 2013

So it's been a while since I posted. With Melia and family living here, I just never found the time.
 But, I would like to get back to it, so we can better track Peyton and Brady's progress or lack there of.
   
   Brady is doing really over all. His motor skill are still very behind. He does not ride a bike or use a pencil very well. He is 4 now. talks and expresses himself pretty well. Not very much echoing anymore. But every now and then.

Peyton worries us the most. He has a very hard time focusing for very long on anyone thing. Though he tests as very smart. he struggles in school some. Today he said something that worries me. He had not eaten very much of his lunch and was eating some of it at 7pm as he was hungry. When I asked him he said that he did not want to miss any of recess. I can't remember how he said it but, he said something about he wanted to have lots of time to spend with his necklace. This really breaks my heart. Not the people. Not play and run around but to be with his necklace. I assume he can't have it in the class room. Maybe he needs that de-stressing time. He seems to love Recess. Just a bit of a worry.
  He spends most of his out of school time on a laptop or ipad. He doesn't play in the traditional sense. Though he does better outside and will engage his cousins and play with them.
             

No comments:

Post a Comment